Wednesday, February 04, 2009

You can run, but you can't hide...

...from your past, that is. Apparently. In endeavoring to maintain some semblance of hair, in order to appease the wife goddess, I'd been sporting a flattop, kinda. But it's still too short in front to keep a proper flattop. So in trying to find something that works and doesn't look too bad, I basically ended up hacking my hair into a standard issue Marine Corps high and tight.

Don't get me wrong, I look good [of course] but it just goes to show, even 9 years after getting out, some habits die hard. It is good to know that in the last 9 year at least my hairline hasn't receded any worse.
From 2009-02-04

In other news, one of the reasons I've shaved my head, apparently, is that every time I look in the mirror I see where my hair is "uneven" and "wrong" and needs to be "fixed."

...

I have issues, clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment