Tuesday, January 06, 2009

"'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.' 'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking...' - Bill Hicks.

"'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.' 'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.' 'Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding both puppets!'”- Bill Hicks

Hit & Run > Obama's Neocon Fans - Reason Magazine:
"The neoconservative pundit Jennifer Rubin takes a look at the pending presidency and likes what she sees:
So let's get this straight: Robert Gates will be the Defense Secretary, we're ramping up U.S. forces in Afghanistan and providing a reasonable period of time for a hand-off in Iraq, there isn't going to be a windfall oil profits tax or income tax hike but there is going to be a huge set of business tax cuts -- and Rick Warren is giving the invocation at the Inauguration. Who won in November?"

No comments:

Post a Comment