Wednesday, October 15, 2008

T2 - 45.

Lower body wkout/6 meals/2.75L water

Motivation: T-Nation.com | Blog May 12: Why I Hate Fat People:
"'Why do you hate fat people so much, Chris?'

It's a question I get often. And of course, the truth is that I don't hate fat people. In fact, helping fat people is a big part of my job and my passion in this field.

I used to be fat, and I know how the world simply changes when the fat is gone. It goes far beyond the numbers on a scale, and I want all overweight people to experience that.

But...

I hate laziness. I hate excuse-making. I hate rationalization and self-bullshitting. I hate willful ignorance. I hate watching people piss away their potential. I hate it when people blame everyone but themselves. I hate mental weakness.

And that pretty much describes most fat people.


Yet at the same time, I'll bend over backward to help those who truly want to change. I've been there. And here is a much nicer place."

No comments:

Post a Comment