Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This kinda thing never happens to me.

To my detriment, clearly.

Clare County man finds naked college student in driveway - The Saginaw News Online - Michigan Newspaper - MLive.com:
"A 65-year-old Clare County man is wondering which was more strange -- to find a naked college student in his driveway at 11 p.m. Tuesday or the fact that his wife didn't question him when he walked into their house with her.

Ernest E. Kramer, who lives on Oak Park, said he went outside to unplug some decorative lights when he heard a female voice from the darkness say, 'Mister, I'm lost, can I use your phone?'

'There was only a bug light on, so I told her to come to the house,' Kramer said. 'I couldn't see that well, I thought she was wearing shorts and a pink blouse.

'When we got to the front door I turned and looked at her and said, 'Oh my God, you got nothing on.' So I took off my T-shirt and gave it to her.

'My wife never batted an eye when I walked in the house without a shirt on -- and with a drunk girl wearing my shirt.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment