Monday, August 25, 2008

Jon's B-day/FGG [Fukutsu Gaijin Gathering.]

Jon's B-day plus brand new Fukutsu ALTs is as good a reason as any to get together for fine food and beverage.

Aka Mike questions your sexuality. You know, generally speaking.

New ALT Julianne [sp?] shows her Japanese roots, wielding her camera with mighty vigor.


The essence of Japanese drinking.


Debating Japanese nationalism and the Americanization of Japan post WWII. [Seriously.]



Mocking those who fall asleep early. We've no class, we don't.


Now that is a happy man.

All class and style. But fun.

NOTHING will break Mike's concentration when gaming.




You can also click over here to Anton's blog to watch his surreptitious videography, showing what happens when guys who play at martial arts start drinking.

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm getting better at making faces for pictures. Seriously. I used to hate being in fotos. Oh how Japan changes a person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 's funny. Sandy said just yesterday - "it's nice to see Mike come out of his shell." I was like "huh... wha... shell?" but apparently you are of a more naturally gregarious nature of late. I myself have always found your levels of face making and humor appropriate, but those more sensitive than I [i.e. everyone] notice such things apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good times yo! im just glad EVERYONE got drunk! we gotta do another one in a month or two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's probably because I really am a hermit. But every 12 years or so, like the cicadas that plague Ohio, I have to come out of my hole in the ground and party like it's 1996.

    ReplyDelete