Monday, July 21, 2008

Training 104-106.

3 day weekend + 2 days at Bachan's + Costco trip = total collapse of low carb dietary discipline.

Ah well, back on the train today. At least as soon as I can pick up some cream from the grocery. Stuff in the fridge went bad over the wkend so I'm reduced to milk for the coffee. Because black coffee isn't an option, as apparently I don't really like the taste [oh, the smell of that first morning cup is glorious though.] But I prefer to think of coffee as my caffeine-delivery-system anyways... and a morning without caffeine not only makes life not worth living, but seems a damn near physical impossibility these days.

I did manage to squeeze one PT session in on Sat AM though - 30m Rutten MMA/Thai Boxing 2m rounds.

Onwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment