Saturday, April 05, 2008

Robert Downey, Jr just rocks. Looking forward to IRON MAN, I am.


Comic Book Resources > CBR News: I AM "IRON MAN": Robert Downey, Jr.:
"For the last five years or so, I've been doing martial arts. And I'm not 28, or I'm not some guy like Daniel Craig who's already had meat packed on his shoulders. You've seen me in all the movies, I'm not like Mr. Buff Guy, and now I'm in the over-40 crew. So it has literally been this excruciating process of working out so hard and so often just to not look like a little pot-bellied pig...

And you know, yoga, and eating right, and all the supplements, and sleeping right, and all the other obvious good stuff that is probably more important than working out. You have to keep your head right. It's so easy to get spun out, and you see people who have no challenges outside of their Hollywood problems, and they regularly have meltdowns on set, or they turn into a bitch, or they say and do things because they're under pressure, or because they think they're something they're not. It's really a trip to be number one on the call sheet and doing a movie like this..."

No comments:

Post a Comment