Thursday, April 10, 2008

Overheard Roundup! [Boy, people are dumb.]

Too funny.

5PM Jason Learns of Places Even Worse Than Indianapolis

Busboy: I'm joining the national guard next week. You get lots of tuition for only one weekend a month and two weeks a year.
Manager: Yeah, right. Pick me up a key chain from Baghdad, would you?

Circle Centre Mall
Indianapolis, Indiana

Overheard by: Shatmandu


via Overheard in the Office, Apr 10, 2008

12PM When Season 5's Lisa Peed in an Adult Diaper, the Show Forfeited Any Outside Chance at Glamour

Female staff: Oh man, I'm so into "America's Next Top Model." You know that show.
Male staff: Oh yes. Good quality programming.
Female staff: They were having this marathon on VH1 this weekend, like the whole last season all at once. I got so hooked. But I missed the last two or three episodes, so I don't know who won it.
Male staff: That's awful. You really don't know? That was last season.
Female staff: No, I didn't see the last few episodes.
Male staff: You mean to tell me that you don't know who won last season's "America's Next Top Model"?
Female staff: I didn't see the last episode?
Male staff: But you don't recognize her from all of the glamorous advertisements and runway shows she's been doing?
Female staff: Well, no, I... Oh. You're being sarcastic.
Male staff: For minutes now.

10 Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, North Carolina


via Overheard in the Office, Apr 10, 2008

Unless a Cantaloupe Counts

Teenage girl: Look at the headline on this magazine. There's a quiz called "do you know if you're a virgin?"
Teenage boy: Yes. Oh god, yes.

--Barnes and Nobles, Astor Place


via Overheard in New York, Apr 10, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment