Sunday, April 13, 2008

Extreme Cycling.


So earlier this week, cycling home in the rain from work, my tire caught the curb wrong and I went ass over tea kettle.

[That's a technical term.]



You ever watched a boxing/kickboxing/mma match, and a guy gets dropped, and his head bounces off the ground and he pops right back up?

Yeah, that was me, except it was concrete.

Odd, cause it didn't really hurt, even though I smacked it pretty good. And I didn't bruise at all really - well, my head leastways.


But it probably did a little damage, as the next day my neck was pretty damn sore.

I'd chalked it up to starting back working out, but the Mrs more accurately pointed out it was probably from, you know, landing on my head.

Honestly though, the reason I'm posting up the pics is I was damn impressed with how good the close-up shots from my camera were.

Groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment