Saturday, March 22, 2008

Proof I have a job.

So I wanted to pick up a copy of the JHS Album [not quite a yearbook, as it's only for the graduating class] because, at the time orders were due, I wasn't sure if I'd be here a fourth year - though it turns out I will - and because, and I guess it bears repeating, I really, really liked this year's graduating class. So now there's officially documented photographic evidence of my teaching days in Japan. And a way to remember a great group of kids.

"We can never get back our school days again."


Isn't that the truth...

The teacher group shot, which I didn't know was being taken that day - else I'd have dressed better. Not much better, mind you, but a bit...

Plus, they had to pick the photo my eyes were closed? Seriously?

Where are the goofy English teachers, hamming it up for the cameras?

There they are.



Rallying the troops in the Sports Day tug of war.

Good times, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment