Thursday, December 01, 2005

Strategy for Victory! Really. Not just more meaningless platitudes. C'mon, we mean it this time!

American Samizdat: Rebel Scum Since 2001:
"With trembling fingers, I manipulated my trackball and downloaded the National Strategy for Victory in Iraq. I was eager for this information, because to this point, I have been unable to tell what 'victory in Iraq' actually means...

So I downloaded the pdf and read all 35 pages. I think I finally understand the message, and I can summarize it for you briefly...

Winning in Iraq is extremely important. To lose in Iraq means utter catastrophe. Most of the people we need to fight are Iraqis who don't want us there, but they'll get used to us with time. Iraq wants us to force them to want our flavor of freedom. Our goal is to win.

Well, that cleared everything up for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment