Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Self Defense

Women's self defence - Making rapists giggle since 1990:
"Women's self defence has taken off. All manners of crap has presented itself to oprah watching self esteem junkies worldwide. Everything from Tai Bo and Martial Aerobics to classes run by guys who could make you believe you were bruce lee until your ass was owned in the car park.

This shit has got to stop, and I say this out of altruism ... well mostly by the fact that obnoxious women tell me they'd beat me up. If there is one shortcut to getting raped it would have to be confidence. I heard a story of this lady who went into a 'real' martial arts school. She said she'd done self defence (which is a watered down useless pile of horse shit that states any guy will die if you kick him in the balls and that a 40kg woman can put mike tyson on his ass with grappling and judo like throws.) The woman said to the guy 'attack me.' So he threw her pansy ass up against a wall, tore her shirt and pinned her so she couldn't move. I think the guy is in jail now but his message is sound."

No comments:

Post a Comment